Food & Beverages
Organic decaffeinated coffees are produced by extracting caffein from green coffee beans without the use of organic solvents. A water-based extractant solution is the preferred choice nowadays.
We provide a unique grade for this process: NORIT® ROX 0.8 which has proven itself for decades:
- It provides a high capacity and selectivity to adsorb caffein
- The open pore structure allows fast adsorption and desorption processes
- It can be regenerated very well ‘in situ’, and used for many cycles
- After that, it can be reactivated thermally by NORIT, and again be put back in use
- It is made from renewable raw materials
Food safety is in good hands too: NORIT ROX 0.8 is produced and processed to a high purity, under HACCP certification.
New projects will benefit from our experienced and highly effective technical application support. With our practical advice, we help you bring your project to a swift success!
Top grade for decaffeination
NORIT ROX 0.8
- High capacity
- Excellent regenerability
- Renewabe feedstock based